The College Faculty IT Council, along with College IT professionals, is seeking your input in relation to (a) anticipating and planning for future technology changes and needed new forms of IT support, and (b) improving, or filling gaps in, current IT support. Your input will contribute to the development of a five-year strategic plan for the development of IT support in the College.
Take a moment to fill out the survey: https://iu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_50ZYhw1uADX0BuZ
We have also listed below the survey questions for your convenience:
- In what ways, if any, does current IT support or knowledge fall short of what you need to accomplish your research, teaching, or creative activities?
- What additional IT support would you like to receive from the College?
- In the next five years, what new IT needs do you anticipate in your field? How can the College help you adapt to these changing IT needs?
- In the next five years, what problems or obstacles do you anticipate encountering with respect to IT that would prevent you from achieving your research, teaching, and creative activity goals?
- What other concerns or observations would you like to share about IT support in the College?